<Every1H8sChicks> and he's just a piece of a s*** human being
<Every1H8sChicks> seriously?
<Every1H8sChicks> you don't know what happened
<[PK]wayma> no
<Every1H8sChicks> PK was almost the best clan
<Every1H8sChicks> and then everyone in aot ahted him
<[PK]wayma> i was absent for weeks
<Every1H8sChicks> hated
<Every1H8sChicks> idk how long you been around but he made a tournaent worth a lot of money
<Every1H8sChicks> and then started kicking out all the best players
<[PK]wayma> how?
<Every1H8sChicks> for breaking rules which he made up as he went along
<Every1H8sChicks> and people tried protesting it
<Every1H8sChicks> and he just silenced them and kept kicking evryone out
<Every1H8sChicks> even Magyar ccame back for the tourney
<Every1H8sChicks> and everyone was real excited for his return
<Every1H8sChicks> but then he quit as well
<[PK]wayma> and?
<[PK]wayma> why kick him
<Every1H8sChicks> didnt even get to see a game with him playing a decent opponent
<Every1H8sChicks> huge let down for the aot community
<Every1H8sChicks> and everyone got real upset
<Every1H8sChicks> but he was so stubborn
<Every1H8sChicks> and did not give a f***
<Every1H8sChicks> it was sad
<[PK]wayma> i will tulk to him
<Every1H8sChicks> lol
<Every1H8sChicks> it wont do anything
<Every1H8sChicks> everyone has trie
<Every1H8sChicks> d
<[PK]wayma> he is good freind to me
<Every1H8sChicks> people ahve talked to him on teamspeak
<Every1H8sChicks> yes same with everyone else
<[PK]wayma> he always lesen
<Every1H8sChicks> a lot of people left PK cuz of it
<Every1H8sChicks> even people that were good friends with him
<[PK]wayma> i did not hear about it but i will ask him to explain
<Every1H8sChicks> he wont
<Every1H8sChicks> he is very very stubborn
<[PK]wayma> let me see
<[ReV_]_AlexPett est entré dans la salle>
<Every1H8sChicks> i forget his name but guy in PK used to be a leader of PK left
<Every1H8sChicks> guy from australia
<Every1H8sChicks> jack
<Every1H8sChicks> he plays ra
<[PK]wayma> vega???
<Every1H8sChicks> i dont remember
<Every1H8sChicks> no
<Every1H8sChicks> not vega
<Every1H8sChicks> he was pretty good
<[PK]wayma> anyway
<Every1H8sChicks> whats that guys name
<[PK]wayma> what has the reason to kick pepele
<[Lad_]Praise_The_Sun est entré dans la salle>
<Every1H8sChicks> idk it was super s***ty
<Every1H8sChicks> f***ed everything up
<[Lad_]Praise_The_Sun> hi go?
<[Lad_]Praise_The_Sun> 2v2?
<[PK]wayma> ok
<The game is starting in 6 seconds...>
<The game is starting in 4 seconds...>
<The game is starting in 2 seconds...>
<[ReV_]_AlexPett has left the game room>
<Game results:>
<Praise_The_Sun loses 18 points>
<_AlexPett loses 16 points>
<Every1H8sChicks awarded 17 points>
<wayma awarded 17 points>
<http://www.voobly.com/match/view/11720868>

Clown
Staff
Staff

Re: CHicks have to reply to this

Unread postby Clown » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:52 am

OK.

Warning: long post. Short version is this: haters gonna hate, this person doesn't know what he's talking about, and this person has done anything comparable to what Chicks and I have done and what we continue to do for the community (i.e., host multiple tournaments, stream games, host a community Teamspeak server that almost anybody could join, host a recorded game uploader, etc.). Therefore, he can take a hike.

Long version is as follows because I want to take the time to write the following post to describe my views on what's going on here because I am absolutely sick of the parasitical trolls in the AoT community. As well, I want to communicate certain things to you, Wayma, as a friend as there's a lot of stuff going on here, and obviously, you were not involved in the events of the past year. As such, here is my attempt to explain my side of the story and why people like this say the things that they do. But before I deal with what this guy is saying, I need to provide a historical context for what's going on.

To go back to the beginning, Chicks hosted an AoE3 tournament 2 years ago (IIRC) where he made the controversial decision of booting H2O over H2O’s H20's choice to not cooperate with the tournament’s rules. This led to a huge fight on our website over Chicks’ tournament rules. Because Chicks would not back down, Chicks was blamed for “ruining the tournament” and in some cases, “hurting a ‘dying’ community” as if one person could influence thousands of players. For the record, H2O agreed to abide by the tournament’s rules when he registered, and given the purpose of the rules in our tournament to ensure continuity and order, I think that the reaction of the “community” was out of proportion. However, for the purposes of this post, I want to focus on the possibility that the forum topics in question on PK’s website dealing with the AoE3 tournament situation contributed to the development of an incorrect perspective on the part of certain AoT players who are not familiar with the AoE3 community.

Then, Chicks and I hosted PK Tournament IV this past summer for AoT. Chicks removed several prominent AoT players from the tournament because of how certain players violated the tournament’s rules. This led to the domino effect of a number of other players “resigning” the tournament in order to “protest” Chicks’ decision and in an attempt to undermine the integrity of the tournament. Despite the fact that these players had agreed to the rules of the tournament, they believed that by establishing a “majority opinion” against Chicks, Chicks and I would lower the standards of our tournament to their level. Thus, we had a clash with the ‘mob mentality’ of a number of ‘fanboys’ on Voobly and on RTS-Sanctuary who were excessive in their devotion to high-level players such as Armycore as well as a number of other players who wanted to show ‘solidarity’ with the ‘community.’

So, allow me to document several facts. Firstly, all these players agreed to the rules of the tournament. Secondly, Chicks and I released the rules of the tournament after deliberating over the effect of rules in previous tournaments for both AoE3 and AoT. We did not make the rules without any thought. Rather, we evaluated the rules in order to ensure the stability and continuity of the tournament, and as well, we wanted to ensure the higher quality of the tournament given the significant cash pool of $2500.

Around the same time, Redo pretended to be Demonoid in an RTSL match, and between the tournament situation and this smurfing incident, there was a lot of animosity against PK. The smurfing incident essentially undermined the good that the tournament had done. Between the smurfing incident and what happened with the tournament, a lot of developments occurred, and it was very easy for the caustic, parasitical trolls on RTS Sanctuary to “stack” their negative feelings about PK. Finally, these people had found a scapegoat to blame for how the “community was dying.” Instead of confronting the reality that they were not doing anything for the community, it was convenient to attack us and blame Chicks.

At the end of the day, given the immaturity, incompetence, and/or laziness of certain tournament participants out there with regards to scheduling and following rules, Chicks and I have no choice but to design tournaments in a manner that protects ourselves, PK as a clan, and the continuity of the tournaments themselves. We do not want our values and vision to be undermined by the petulance of others. THIS toxicity on the part of many players, and especially the trolls from RTS Sanctuary, is the context of the accusations this person wants to make.

Ultimately, this guy disgusts me. He is presenting an incomplete version of what has happened in the last two years that is informed by the emotional, petulant, surface-level understanding of a bunch of a trolls. He does not understand the reality that people who complain about our tournaments don’t host their own tournaments and if they signed up for our tournaments, they agreed to our rules in order to play. He does not realize that people who join tournaments with the intention of ignoring the rules are the ones who lack integrity. These instigators should be blamed for ‘hurting’ the community, not Chicks.

As a footnote, the person alluded to “Jack who plays Ra.” That’s Jollyman who used to be very close to Chicks and myself as a member of PK staff. I think it’s convenient that this guy failed to mention how Jollyman gave staff member privileges on Teamspeak to unauthorized persons who then proceeded to ban a streamer from Teampeak during the broadcast of a tournament match. This led to us removing Jollyman from staff, and in the context of his ‘solidarity’ with the ‘community’ on RTSS, he had the perfect cover to ‘leave’ PK. Jollyman currently plays League of Legends with his brother, Gropes (Stanley or Stan -- not to be confused with Chicks' brother Stan), Wiz (who also left PK), and Gallows (someone who lurks on TS, plays LoL, and refuses to join PK).

As a second footnote, RTSS does not represent the entirety of AoT players. RTSS may have the most ‘experts’ or the most supposedly prominent players, but there is an entire community of AoT players on GameRanger and Voobly that operate independently of RTSS. Just because RTSS’ members are the ‘loudest’ does not mean they represent everyone and/or a majority. If anything, while RTSS does have some good people who post, the majority of RTSS is a minority of disgruntled, negative people who are doing nothing for the community as a whole.

Goldenwonder

Unread postby Goldenwonder » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:19 pm

I would also say that you have presented a very one sided version of events.
Image(i'm the player drivin the truck)

Clown
Staff
Staff

Unread postby Clown » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:23 pm

Naturally, Golden, I'm biased just like anyone else. My perspective is that PK is trying to do some positive things in the midst of a very toxic negativity-based 'community' that does not appreciate what we do. In other words, we are trying to construct something in an environment where other people want to deconstruct things. If that's 'one-sided,' fine. So be it.

Case in point, we need to note well what this guy on Voobly is trying to do. Instead of being constructive and figuring out what he could be doing for the community (i.e., hosting a tournament, creating a Teamspeak server, cultivating a better gaming environment, etc.), he's trying to discourage a PK member from being in PK. As well, he's trying to character assassinate Chicks with straw man arguments and a caricature that was fed to him by the trolls on RTSS. In the process, this guy demonstrated an incomplete understanding of the events I have alluded to.

Thus, my target audience is the Waymas of the world who are being confronted by idiots and trolls like the one in this particular chat. The trolls I am alluding to have had their say and they have shown that they really don't care. They blame Chicks instead of realizing that the Magyars of the world agreed to the rules of a tournament and quit on both the tournament and the community as a whole. They worship the Armycores and Magyars of the world instead of considering the flip side of what their 'heroes' have done. I have nothing further to say to the kind of person who would accuse me of being involved in the aforementioned smurfing incident (DoD_J4Jc3) or the kind of person that would prefer to tear us down before checking his facts (this guy). The facts speak for themselves.

That said, I wish to comfort a friend like Wayma who has been in and out of Teamspeak for 3-4 years. No matter what these trolls do and say, PK is still here.

Chicks
Network Admin

Unread postby Chicks » Wed Dec 24, 2014 9:41 pm

Wayma wrote:<[PK]wayma> chics did your ass?
<Every1H8sChicks> what?
<Every1H8sChicks> no but he is a huge h***
<[PK]wayma> why do you hate tchiks
<Every1H8sChicks> ruined aot
<Every1H8sChicks> oh... everyone does
<Every1H8sChicks> don't you know?
<Every1H8sChicks> kinda gay you joined his clan
<[PK]wayma> why
<Every1H8sChicks> he made that tournament that f***ed everythign up
<Every1H8sChicks> f***ing ruined everything
<[PK]wayma> i did not hear abut it
<Every1H8sChicks> and he's just a piece of a s*** human being
<Every1H8sChicks> seriously?
<Every1H8sChicks> you don't know what happened
<[PK]wayma> no
<Every1H8sChicks> PK was almost the best clan
<Every1H8sChicks> and then everyone in aot ahted him
<[PK]wayma> i was absent for weeks
<Every1H8sChicks> hated
<Every1H8sChicks> idk how long you been around but he made a tournaent worth a lot of money
<Every1H8sChicks> and then started kicking out all the best players
<[PK]wayma> how?
<Every1H8sChicks> for breaking rules which he made up as he went along
<Every1H8sChicks> and people tried protesting it
<Every1H8sChicks> and he just silenced them and kept kicking evryone out
<Every1H8sChicks> even Magyar ccame back for the tourney
<Every1H8sChicks> and everyone was real excited for his return
<Every1H8sChicks> but then he quit as well
<[PK]wayma> and?
<[PK]wayma> why kick him
<Every1H8sChicks> didnt even get to see a game with him playing a decent opponent
<Every1H8sChicks> huge let down for the aot community
<Every1H8sChicks> and everyone got real upset
<Every1H8sChicks> but he was so stubborn
<Every1H8sChicks> and did not give a f***
<Every1H8sChicks> it was sad
<[PK]wayma> i will tulk to him
<Every1H8sChicks> lol
<Every1H8sChicks> it wont do anything
<Every1H8sChicks> everyone has trie
<Every1H8sChicks> d
<[PK]wayma> he is good freind to me
<Every1H8sChicks> people ahve talked to him on teamspeak
<Every1H8sChicks> yes same with everyone else
<[PK]wayma> he always lesen
<Every1H8sChicks> a lot of people left PK cuz of it
<Every1H8sChicks> even people that were good friends with him
<[PK]wayma> i did not hear about it but i will ask him to explain
<Every1H8sChicks> he wont
<Every1H8sChicks> he is very very stubborn
<[PK]wayma> let me see
<[ReV_]_AlexPett est entré dans la salle>
<Every1H8sChicks> i forget his name but guy in PK used to be a leader of PK left
<Every1H8sChicks> guy from australia
<Every1H8sChicks> jack
<Every1H8sChicks> he plays ra
<[PK]wayma> vega???
<Every1H8sChicks> i dont remember
<Every1H8sChicks> no
<Every1H8sChicks> not vega
<Every1H8sChicks> he was pretty good
<[PK]wayma> anyway
<Every1H8sChicks> whats that guys name
<[PK]wayma> what has the reason to kick pepele
<[Lad_]Praise_The_Sun est entré dans la salle>
<Every1H8sChicks> idk it was super s***ty
<Every1H8sChicks> f***ed everything up
<[Lad_]Praise_The_Sun> hi go?
<[Lad_]Praise_The_Sun> 2v2?
<[PK]wayma> ok
<The game is starting in 6 seconds...>
<The game is starting in 4 seconds...>
<The game is starting in 2 seconds...>
<[ReV_]_AlexPett has left the game room>
<Game results:>
<Praise_The_Sun loses 18 points>
<_AlexPett loses 16 points>
<Every1H8sChicks awarded 17 points>
<wayma awarded 17 points>
<http://www.voobly.com/match/view/11720868>
It's a troll account.

Clown
Staff
Staff

Unread postby Clown » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:37 pm

It's a troll account.
Exactly. I could not have said it better.
<Every1H8sChicks> what?
<Every1H8sChicks> no but he is a huge h***
<[PK]wayma> why do you hate tchiks
<Every1H8sChicks> ruined aot
<Every1H8sChicks> oh... everyone does
<Every1H8sChicks> don't you know?
<Every1H8sChicks> kinda gay you joined his clan
You know someone is a troll when they begin a conversation by saying "everyone knows he's a homo," and in doing so, they open with an ad hominem fallacy.

Demonoid

Unread postby Demonoid » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:04 am

Good summary Clown, I didn't realize that the smurfing issue was such a large deal at the time. Amazing how so many people on RTS sanct can hold grudges for years, when it never even affected them directly.

Clown
Staff
Staff

Unread postby Clown » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:15 am

Daniel, to this day, J4 thinks that I conspired with Redo, 7up, and yourself to undermine the integrity of that RTSL match and intended to use my power as a staff member of PK and of RTSL to facilitate what would have been an unprecedented, scandalous, brazen attempt to cheat. Think about that. The leader of another clan who is known to argue a weird sense of moral superiority on his part or on the part of DoD on RTSS thinks that.

This guy honestly thinks that I have no integrity. He seriously thinks that I would have thrown away a reputation I have developed over the last 4 years to hate smurfing in one day, and in so doing, betrayed everybody's trust as a PK staffer, RTSL staffer, and community member. He really thinks I would throw away my integrity for the sake of an RTSL match.

This guy is so nuts that he still has yet to let it go. He recently came on TS within the last month in order to present a 'conspiracy theory' on par with certain 9/11 theories to justify his interpretation of what happened that day. No joke. MONTHS later, he still won't let it go despite the exchange of PMs we had at the time. BTW, that's right: even though he was publicly slandering me in front of everyone, I had the courtesy to try to settle the issue privately and he refused to budge.

He honestly thinks that I am lying about not even being online at the time. He seriously believes that in the midst of all the OT I worked last summer for my call center job, I would have had the time to plan and execute your substitution with Redo.

Isn't that incredibly insane?

This is what I mean. At the end of the day, I think that RTSS is populated by a lot of insane trolls. At least J4 tries to be intellectual when you've got immature trolls like Velite, Cryplex, and Rangers who are just out there to create problems and manufacture strife. And so, yes, not only was it a big deal at the time in terms of negative PR in the eyes of RTSS mafia, but to this day, we have examples of people like J4 who still think that the smurfing incident represents the 'true colors' of PK.

This is the kind of people and the kind of viewpoint that this troll on Voobly represents. This is the kind of person that wants to say all these disgusting things about Chicks. This is the 'community' that is 'dying.' Honestly, I hope this cancerous component of the community dies off so that the rest of the community can get back to normal.

But seriously. Isn't that pretty disgusting? Isn't it gross to see all these people on Voobly say all these stupid things about Chicks?

In fact, it got to the point where I came very close to jumping ship myself because of the pile of crap that had been stuffed into the battering ram at our doors. But I am very glad that I went outside one night, got some fresh air, and said NO. I'm not going to cave into the ranting of a bunch of children.

And here I am. Here we are. We are still here. PK lives on.

Coming back to the original point of the topic in terms of dealing with this troll blindsiding Wayma, I wanna tell Wayma: don't be discouraged by these people. We have nothing to prove to an anonymous troll. We have nothing to prove to anybody.

Demonoid

Unread postby Demonoid » Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:48 pm

Honestly I was happiest playing AoT before I ever signed on to RTS sanctuary. The days of getting on Ventrilo and playing on Gameranger were so amazing. Unfortunately, I think that the cancerous parts of the community are the ones that will last the longest because they can leech off of the goodwill of people like Chicks (or people who host tournaments/post actively etc).

modestas15

Unread postby modestas15 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 5:35 pm

that kid are stupid saying that thing to person from PK clan how they can't understand wayma will tel this .. :noway:
join british army. Infantry soldiers. Live for nothing so die for something.
http://ageofempiresiiiheaventwo.webs.com/