He should be given staph
10%
Give Demonoid back Staff
60%

Total votes: 10
Demonoid

Petition to form a committee regarding petitions

Unread postby Demonoid » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:25 pm

I made a petition to see if we should create a subcommittee to determine whether or not petitions are constitutional.

For all the retards who don't know what a petition is, here is the definition and history of the word

A petition is a request to do something, most commonly addressed to a government official or public entity. Petitions to a deity are a form of prayer called supplication.In the colloquial sense, a petition is a document addressed to some official and signed by numerous individuals. A petition may be oral rather than written, and in this era may be transmitted via the Internet. Petition can also be the title of a legal pleading that initiates a legal case. The initial pleading in a civil lawsuit that seeks only dinero (damages) might be called (in most Player Killer courts) a complaint. An initial pleading in a lawsuit that seeks non-monetary or "equitable" relief, such as a request for a writ of mandamus or habeas corpus, custody of a child, or probate of a will, is instead called a petition. HAIL SATAN. Petitions are commonly used in the PK to qualify candidates for public office to appear on a ballot; while anyone can be a write-in candidate, a candidate desiring that his or her name appear on printed ballots and other official election materials must gather a certain number of valid signatures from registered voters. In jurisdictions whose laws allow for ballot initiatives, the gathering of a sufficient number of voter signatures qualilfies a proposed initiative to be placed on the ballot. The 2003 General Forums recall election, which culminated in the recall of Governor Player Killers Chicks and the election of PK Clown, began when U.S. Representative Armycore employed paid signature gatherers who obtained millions of signatures at a cost to 7up of millions of dollars. Once the requisite number of signatures HAIL SATAN was obtained on the recall petition, other petitions were circulated by would-be candidates who wanted to appear on the ballot as possible replacements for Chicks. After that step, a vote on the recall was scheduled. Other types of petitions include those that sought to free THEONE during his imprisonment by the former apartheid government of PKclan.net. The petitions had no legal effect, but the signatures of millions of people on the petitions represented a moral force that may have helped free Demonoid and end apartheid. Non-governmental organizations such as RTS-Sanctuary often use petitions in an attempt to exert moral authority in support of various causes. Other nongovernmental subjects of petition drives include corporate personnel decisions. Internet petition is a new form of a petition becoming commonplace in the 21st century.

Thank you for your time.
Last edited by Demonoid on Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.

HisDivineShadow

Re: Petition to form a committee regarding petitions

Unread postby HisDivineShadow » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:27 pm

good job

iSaturnine

Unread postby iSaturnine » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:29 pm

I would like to add a third option:

"why not both?"

THEONE

Unread postby THEONE » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:02 am

Demonoid wrote:I made a petition to see if we should create a subcommittee to determine whether or not petitions are constitutional.

For all the retards who don't know what a petition is, here is the definition and history of the word

A petition is a request to do something, most commonly addressed to a government official or public entity. Petitions to a deity are a form of prayer called supplication.In the colloquial sense, a petition is a document addressed to some official and signed by numerous individuals. A petition may be oral rather than written, and in this era may be transmitted via the Internet. Petition can also be the title of a legal pleading that initiates a legal case. The initial pleading in a civil lawsuit that seeks only dinero (damages) might be called (in most Player Killer courts) a complaint. An initial pleading in a lawsuit that seeks non-monetary or "equitable" relief, such as a request for a writ of mandamus or habeas corpus, custody of a child, or probate of a will, is instead called a petition. HAIL SATAN. Petitions are commonly used in the PK to qualify candidates for public office to appear on a ballot; while anyone can be a write-in candidate, a candidate desiring that his or her name appear on printed ballots and other official election materials must gather a certain number of valid signatures from registered voters. In jurisdictions whose laws allow for ballot initiatives, the gathering of a sufficient number of voter signatures qualilfies a proposed initiative to be placed on the ballot. The 2003 General Forums recall election, which culminated in the recall of Governor Player Killers Chicks and the election of PK Clown, began when U.S. Representative Armycore employed paid signature gatherers who obtained millions of signatures at a cost to 7up of millions of dollars. Once the requisite number of signatures HAIL SATAN was obtained on the recall petition, other petitions were circulated by would-be candidates who wanted to appear on the ballot as possible replacements for Chicks. After that step, a vote on the recall was scheduled. Other types of petitions include those that sought to free THEONE during his imprisonment by the former apartheid government of PKclan.net. The petitions had no legal effect, but the signatures of millions of people on the petitions represented a moral force that may have helped free Demonoid and end apartheid. Non-governmental organizations such as RTS-Sanctuary often use petitions in an attempt to exert moral authority in support of various causes. Other nongovernmental subjects of petition drives include corporate personnel decisions. Internet petition is a new form of a petition becoming commonplace in the 21st century.

Thank you for your time.
K
Image Image Image

Halt

Unread postby Halt » Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:20 am

Few questions before I make a vote.

Who is Tribulation and where can I get a list of his credentials?

Why do we need another Staff member?

Demonoid, your demotion, in my opinion, was unjust and purely done as a political move for damage control to appease the RTS community and to satisfy the blood lust of the members of on the RTS Sanctuary forums. If it was up to me, I would tell them to fuck off while the PK community goes ahead and hosts our own tournaments and disavows any affiliation with their website.

This is my 2 cents.

Halt out

Tribulation

Unread postby Tribulation » Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:55 am

Whilst I'm flattered by ur proposition, I must say that 90% of PK members don't know me, and those who do either hate me(for my mysterious ways) or love me to no ends( meh, must be 1% of the total populus) :P. So making me a staff is prolly not the best idea. Besides, my contributions to this clan is *cough* not enough *cough*.

Regarding your staff position, I think you have to just earn it again :grin:
Not hard, cause you're a swell guy.

Atsuma

Unread postby Atsuma » Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:25 pm

i agree but then again its to late

Clown
Staff
Staff

Unread postby Clown » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:14 am

Way to bump an old, confusing troll threat, Atsuma, LOL.

Demonoid

Unread postby Demonoid » Thu Dec 04, 2014 6:54 pm

Well 63% of people thought I should get staff back, and that never happened :cry: :cry:

Goldenwonder

Unread postby Goldenwonder » Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:27 am

cos u fuckin suck bruh
Image(i'm the player drivin the truck)