League Future Discussion

This is the dedicated forum for the A-team in RTSL's season 22.
Jollyman

League Future Discussion

Unread postby Jollyman » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:15 am

After the recent events along with countless more situation over the past 4 seasons I feel RTSL is a poorly conducted, stubborn and inflexible setup.

I have reached realisation that it is not an organisation I want to be part of.

I am resigning from clan operator, and would like all of you to consider PK's full removal from RTSL this season for the points stated below.

1) They made a public topic to start a shit show, no contact was made with me. This not only effected PK but it also effected GDM and vK when they wanted to play our matches.

2) They have proven without doubt they do not have the mental capacity to reason and understand an argument. This proves any conflictual situation or potential situation purely is reacted upon by emotion, the irony here is that if you respond in an emotional sense they flip the argument to a professional once and vice verse.

What this essentially means is they contradict themselves and change their morals so that you can never win an argument even if you have already proved them wrong. This is toxic and an environment where PK can de undermined.

3) Their inability run such a tournament, this is proved by awarding MpT B admin wins. it not only ruins it for PK but it is also ruining it for other clans in our division. I know mG have expressed concern with this. it's beyond retarded and as stated above they don't have the mental capacity to realise when they're wrong.

4) last off the stated they wanted to make a statement of PK. Hence this whole situation as blown out of proportion.

These points along with conflicts in previous seasons make me not want to be apart of this anymore.

Please post your thoughts and opinions on this matter, I will be interested to here them.
It’s so easy to let go
When you’ve got nothing to lose
But you gave us everything
Now you’re gone
(Now you’re gone)

It’s not easy to let go
You were the strength in everyone
And lights exploded in the sky
As you sparkled and faded away

And I will wait a lifetime
To see you smile again
And maybe on the otherside
We will reconnect
Did you know you were loved?
I should’ve let you know

Kyomaku

Re: League Future Discussion

Unread postby Kyomaku » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:33 am

I got a few things to discuss, but there is only one thing I want to say publicly here. Imo insulting them in the first line is a bad idea, doesn't make us any better. I understand your feelings and that its your opinion/feelings, then again if others read this, it doesn't really help PK's current reputation and rather invites more flame.

Besides that, cya soon on TS/Skype.

Tribulation

Unread postby Tribulation » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:25 am

All this is too sad. I mean, do anything to team B, nothing's happening, but IDK why people should punish the A team :/

Besides, it would be worth it if MpT B could stand upto PK A, THEY DON'T EVEN DESERVE THE WIN.
Other than that I have no views to express regarding the undermining of this so called 'one and only league'

Damn, too many IQ 0 ppl at RTSS. Especially KB, he made my blood Boil.

Jolly pops, I believe that there's no replacing you in terms of PK representation. So I implore, no rather beg you to reconsider. I know that it's sad how they mangled us, but we haven't forgotten about it, we shall make them pay thru a magnanimous demeanor.

Other than that, I believe it's time Demonoid gave us a plausible reason on why he did this, and he's sorry for what he did, along with an edit on his history as a pk member.

BerserkerIsNoob

Unread postby BerserkerIsNoob » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:18 pm

Yep, I dunno if I will ever do RTSL again after this bogus.

Camgp

Unread postby Camgp » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:31 pm

Jollyman wrote:
Jollyman wrote:After the recent events along with countless more situation over the past 4 seasons I feel RTSL is a poorly conducted, stubborn and inflexible setup.

I have reached realisation that it is not an organisation I want to be part of.

I am resigning from clan operator, and would like all of you to consider PK's full removal from RTSL this season for the points stated below.

1) They made a public topic to start a poopie show, no contact was made with me. This not only effected PK but it also effected GDM and vK when they wanted to play our matches.

2) They have proven without doubt they do not have the mental capacity to reason and understand an argument. This proves any conflictual situation or potential situation purely is reacted upon by emotion, the irony here is that if you respond in an emotional sense they flip the argument to a professional once and vice verse.

What this essentially means is they contradict themselves and change their morals so that you can never win an argument even if you have already proved them wrong. This is toxic and an environment where PK can de undermined.

3) Their inability run such a tournament, this is proved by awarding MpT B admin wins. it not only ruins it for PK but it is also ruining it for other clans in our division. I know mG have expressed concern with this. it's beyond ret***ed and as stated above they don't have the mental capacity to realise when they're wrong.

4) last off the stated they wanted to make a statement of PK. Hence this whole situation as blown out of proportion.

These points along with conflicts in previous seasons make me not want to be apart of this anymore.

Please post your thoughts and opinions on this matter, I will be interested to here them.
3) Their inability run such a tournament, this is proved by awarding MpT B admin wins. it not only ruins it for PK but it is also ruining it for other clans in our division. I know mG have expressed concern with this. it's beyond ret***ed and as stated above they don't have the mental capacity to realise when they're wrong.
I do not agree with the admin wins being given to MpT B, I doubt anyone else on MpT B really does either.

1)I think the public topic is nessiccary for them to inform everyone and remain transparent but they should have contacted you first and closed the topic quicker as it became a flame war
[center]Image[/center]

Mirez
Staff
Staff

Unread postby Mirez » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:38 pm

I don't really mind the RTSL staff acted the way they did. I'm just disappointed at our members. I had hoped that, for once we could get all our games done like a normal clan and now this happens. To top things of Jollyman and Beserker want to boycot this season?

BerserkerIsNoob

Unread postby BerserkerIsNoob » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:42 pm

Mirez wrote:I don't really mind the RTSL staff acted the way they did. I'm just disappointed at our members. I had hoped that, for once we could get all our games done like a normal clan and now this happens. To top things of Jollyman and Beserker want to boycot this season?
Chicks too.

Mirez
Staff
Staff

Unread postby Mirez » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:53 pm

So basically themista and I will have to play for the remainder of the season? Yeah that'll teach the rtsl staff, I bet they'll have sleepless nights.

BerserkerIsNoob

Unread postby BerserkerIsNoob » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:37 pm

I'd play if themista does. But he stopped responding to schedule topics/didn't show up for the last few times. You haven't showed up for any of the games either.

Jollyman

Unread postby Jollyman » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:20 pm

BerserkerIsNoob wrote:I'd play if themista does. But he stopped responding to schedule topics/didn't show up for the last few times. You haven't showed up for any of the games either.
I've scheduled to suit you redo mista.

The one time I scheduled so Mirez could play we have all this shit happen.

@ Mirez, I feel the same that finally we had a team and good things going and it sucks this shit happens. However I'm not leaving to show them anything or prove any point. I'm leaving because it's a toxic environment that has given me no real pleasure.

I'm a little pissed off for mG as well, rangers was saying they might struggle to get through because they were going to recieve admin losses vs MpT B because recs got lost. While this is their fault it wasn't a problem till MpT|B got admin wins. So us leaving restores some integrity for the other teams competing.

The general level of retardation from RTSL Staff really gets to me. You physically cannot have a discussion with them and seriously more shit like this is just going to happen. Whether it was the absolute bias of staffing displayed 2 seasons ago where they handed out admin scheduling to times they knew we couldn't make. They don't discuss issues with the teams they just make crap decisions amongst themselves.
It’s so easy to let go
When you’ve got nothing to lose
But you gave us everything
Now you’re gone
(Now you’re gone)

It’s not easy to let go
You were the strength in everyone
And lights exploded in the sky
As you sparkled and faded away

And I will wait a lifetime
To see you smile again
And maybe on the otherside