Demonoid What u have to say about this!

Age of Mythology Discussion Forum.
Fen

Re: Demonoid What u have to say about this!

Unread postby Fen » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:39 pm

You prefer time to prepare and cover things up? This way you are more likely to slip up, tell the truth and lies are more detectable. I don't understand how you have the nerve to object transparency on this case.

Tribulation

Unread postby Tribulation » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:06 pm

Fen wrote:You prefer time to prepare and cover things up? This way you are more likely to slip up, tell the truth and lies are more detectable. I don't understand how you have the nerve to object transparency on this case.
:dizzy: Dunno what you're trying to say, buddy.
Still, lemme tell you this: We at PK are as much if not more( We weren't given a heads up) flabbergasted like you guys at this tragedy. For all it's worth, I was taking the stuff lightly, and so were my brethren when complaints started showing up.
I don't understand how you have the nerve to object transparency on this case.
:huh:

As you might have noticed, demonoid is still to answer us regarding this issue. He could have already left the solar system by now. :ninja:

TrenchKraken

Unread postby TrenchKraken » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:03 pm

Hate to say this but your indespicable characters have put the entire clan into a jeopardy. Much more of it , how can demonoid so ignorantly claim without any shame and post about the boasts of him that were spoken during the match . So you guys ( redo and demonoid) have planned a juvenile trick which apparently you guys thought would not be detected under any cost. But now the entire world knows your callous way of behavior, and demonoid and redo have added a disgrace to our clan.

Why Demonoid were you afraid that day to play against TBL?

Ah! I thought was a great victory but now It seems its an unforgettable disgrace that has been bestowed upon you as well as to our great clan which was unaware of these stuffs because of your stupid juvenile decoy tactic.

Kudos to ya'll . Do the same and get yourself knocked out of the solar system. :pissed:

Tribulation

Unread postby Tribulation » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:43 pm

TrenchKraken wrote:Hate to say this but your indespicable characters have put the entire clan into a jeopardy. Much more of it , how can demonoid so ignorantly claim without any shame and post about the boasts of him that were spoken during the match . So you guys ( redo and demonoid) have planned a juvenile trick which apparently you guys thought would not be detected under any cost. But now the entire world knows your callous way of behavior, and demonoid and redo have added a disgrace to our clan.

Ah! I thought was a great victory but now It seems its an unforgettable disgrace that has been bestowed upon you as well as to our great clan which was unaware of these stuffs because of your stupid juvenile decoy tactic.

Kudos to ya'll . Do the same and get yourself knocked out of the solar system. :pissed:
Now now, keep calm friend. :love:

WizSkillz

Unread postby WizSkillz » Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:00 pm

I reckon there should be a new rules if you weren't there or not involved in the RTSL tourney then you shouldn't talk about it, cause trust me EVERYONE knows what happened and if you think those player haven't been talk to then your a idiot and honestly should stop talking about this. We know it look bad and action have been taking so imo we should close this topic and drop all the shiet.

Huggah

Unread postby Huggah » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:19 pm

Aaaalouette gentille alouette!

boxers

Unread postby boxers » Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:08 pm

there could have been full transperancy fen with a locked topic stating the crime and punishment rather than a open discussion with rts-s flammers and pk haters

Jollyman

Unread postby Jollyman » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:16 am

boxers wrote:there could have been full transperancy fen with a locked topic stating the crime and punishment rather than a open discussion with rts-s flammers and pk haters
This

RTSL Staff still wont accept that breeding a flame war wasn't something they were accountable for.
It’s so easy to let go
When you’ve got nothing to lose
But you gave us everything
Now you’re gone
(Now you’re gone)

It’s not easy to let go
You were the strength in everyone
And lights exploded in the sky
As you sparkled and faded away

And I will wait a lifetime
To see you smile again
And maybe on the otherside
We will reconnect
Did you know you were loved?
I should’ve let you know

Demonoid

Unread postby Demonoid » Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:03 am

TrenchKraken wrote:Hate to say this but your indespicable characters have put the entire clan into a jeopardy. Much more of it , how can demonoid so ignorantly claim without any shame and post about the boasts of him that were spoken during the match . So you guys ( redo and demonoid) have planned a juvenile trick which apparently you guys thought would not be detected under any cost. But now the entire world knows your callous way of behavior, and demonoid and redo have added a disgrace to our clan.

:sweat:

iSaturnine

Unread postby iSaturnine » Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:45 pm

TBH, if i was demonoid or redo i'd be doing exactly the same thing in regards to acting the way they have. Look at how over the top angry the reactions are, even for a decade old game, like the "despicable"s and "unforgivable"s and all that other exaggerated bullpoopie make this so hard to take seriously, the cheated in a group stage tournament JFC, they didn't commit murder. In a month no one is going to give a crap.