Demonoid What u have to say about this!

Age of Mythology Discussion Forum.
Freak_X

Demonoid What u have to say about this!

Unread postby Freak_X » Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:05 am

IAm the NOoB AND ProuD Of IT....xD BuT StIll I can DesTroY YOu......!!

Tribulation

Re: Demonoid What u have to say about this!

Unread postby Tribulation » Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:56 am

Yes, it is embarrashing. Why? We can't be accountable for our own clan, that's why. What we need is commitment, ppl. I was watching(rather 'stalking', as Kyo puts it), and it was like we were taking the RTSL like an unrated event :/

Whatever be Demonoid's reason, I don't give a poopie, but what really hurt is that he couldn't confide to us rather made a thread about it- I actually beholded him in awe for a sec., prolly some of us here could have rather have a loss in our roaster than utter disgrace...

Demonoid, I believe that an apology thread from you must be in order.
God give you strength to face your disgrace for the coming days.

Pity Team A got a penalty for it. :(

Mirez
Staff
Staff

Unread postby Mirez » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:18 am

Fucking hell, I knew something was up. Ourk recorded game my ass.

boxers

Unread postby boxers » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:40 am

This is really sad to me... Switching accounts is rediculous.. Really bad judgement call.. And i really think all pk deserves to know who was involved and what had happened.

Camgp

Unread postby Camgp » Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:26 am

[center]Image[/center]

Tribulation

Unread postby Tribulation » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:34 am

That link at RTSS is literal equivalent to poopie. All filled with KB's 15 posts of pure hate asking pk's booting and arguments about how the judgement still is lenient, and 90% of itis full of useless crap made by Meathook, Rangers, and others.

Definately the worst read on RTSS. I mean they aren't listening to jolly, gropes (Whoever that is... IDK his PK equivalent), and others making a good point about why Team A shouldn't be penalized, but rather replying 'U're stupid', or 10k posts with a plethora of difficult english describing the same thing which could have been done in less than 3 sentences about why the punishment is justified and shit'

Damn you, reDo....

Not really angry, but really taken aback and flustered with reading too much hate msgs.

Camgp

Unread postby Camgp » Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:19 pm

Tribulation wrote:That link at RTSS is literal equivalent to poopie. All filled with KB's 15 posts of pure hate asking pk's booting and arguments about how the judgement still is lenient, and 90% of itis full of useless crap made by Meathook, Rangers, and others.

Definately the worst read on RTSS. I mean they aren't listening to jolly, gropes (Whoever that is... IDK his PK equivalent), and others making a good point about why Team A shouldn't be penalized, but rather replying 'U're stupid', or 10k posts with a plethora of difficult english describing the same thing which could have been done in less than 3 sentences about why the punishment is justified and poopie'

Damn you, reDo....

Not really angry, but really taken aback and flustered with reading too much hate msgs.
Black adders first post explains what happened
[center]Image[/center]

Clown
Staff
Staff

Unread postby Clown » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:35 pm

I agree that a LOT of that topic was the same group of individuals trying to do as much harm to us as possible in addition to the original sanctions.

Gropes = Stan, Jollyman's brother.

Jollyman

Unread postby Jollyman » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:25 pm

That topic pissed me off.

The community knew about this issue before we did, this meant people like killer boy wanted blood spilt before the PK staff had even read the topic. As soon as we show up saying this is out of line we get flamed for having bad morals.

Not to mention you're arguing with borderline retards.

I defined for them the difference between accountability and responsibility. They half read the post put words in your mouth then twist everything against you. It's not about the truth or what is correct it's about legal righteousness.

RTS-Sanctuary your place for expert words being put in your mouth
It’s so easy to let go
When you’ve got nothing to lose
But you gave us everything
Now you’re gone
(Now you’re gone)

It’s not easy to let go
You were the strength in everyone
And lights exploded in the sky
As you sparkled and faded away

And I will wait a lifetime
To see you smile again
And maybe on the otherside
We will reconnect
Did you know you were loved?
I should’ve let you know

boxers

Unread postby boxers » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:00 pm

And yes it was really sad that posting to rts-s was rtsl course of action, it was really unjust and immature given the clientele that rolls around on that forum