Ra's new BO on steam

Age of Mythology Discussion Forum.
Freak_X

Ra's new BO on steam

Unread postby Freak_X » Mon May 12, 2014 5:21 am

Omg WTF......! organik op or kyomaku much noob ? :dizzy:
Attachments
Capture.JPG
IAm the NOoB AND ProuD Of IT....xD BuT StIll I can DesTroY YOu......!!

Kyomaku

Re: Ra's new BO on steam

Unread postby Kyomaku » Mon May 12, 2014 6:50 am

If you played on Day 1, you played 100% noobs basically and got a high rating due to it, which explains why Organik is 1800 there. I played most of my games yesterday and today, so I had a harder time. :P

As a fun fact, I lost 0 games so far and I used my 2tc only once. (faced mainly atty and greek)

Mirez
Staff
Staff

Unread postby Mirez » Mon May 12, 2014 11:01 am

Lost 3 games so far, one vs fnx_tryhard (current nr. 4) I could've beaten him but I just played bad. Lost a teamgame vs Killerboy (played bad) and a 1v1 vs zoekt (he played well). I just don't care that much about rating.

Kyomaku

Unread postby Kyomaku » Mon May 12, 2014 8:10 pm

I kinda dislike FnX_Tryhard/FnX_Playhard. He is a selfclaimed 1900 from GR, but is chanceless vs me in TG's, yet somehow I managed to lose vs him in 1v1's.

All games were the same. I raped him early, got 3 TC's and then went too aggressive. I thought I could prevent his 3rd TC and kept fighting there, but he reproduced way faster and kinda flooded me there.. so he ended up getting his 3rd TC, jumped mythic, Titan and thats already the end of the story.

I redid that mistake in both games, or maybe it was even 3 games. Disappoints me how I, who usually goes passive soo overextends. Maybe the hard rape in the early game of all 3 made me feel too confident (thinking to have a greater advantage than it is), but atty eco made up for it way too easily. :(

So, why I dislike him now is his english. First he plays Ora, second he lags, third he can't speak any english at all. It really frustrates me when I try to talk with people like him and they respond random nonsene, not even understanding what I said. It just makes me mad. Its not his fault, its rather his countries fault, so I can't blame him, yet I do and don't like him over that reason. lel

He was basically the reason that I promised myself to not ever play against/with people that speak no english again. Saves me frustration.

Jollyman

Unread postby Jollyman » Tue May 13, 2014 7:46 am

I've lost 3-4

Learning isis so doing awful.

2 losses with Ra, one vs losekid's oranos, the other a 1800 hades on medit.... zzz no chance on that map at all.
It’s so easy to let go
When you’ve got nothing to lose
But you gave us everything
Now you’re gone
(Now you’re gone)

It’s not easy to let go
You were the strength in everyone
And lights exploded in the sky
As you sparkled and faded away

And I will wait a lifetime
To see you smile again
And maybe on the otherside
We will reconnect
Did you know you were loved?
I should’ve let you know

Mirez
Staff
Staff

Unread postby Mirez » Tue May 13, 2014 10:03 am

you want to learn isis?

Freak_X

Unread postby Freak_X » Wed May 14, 2014 9:13 am

mirez will teach u isis :) mirez ftw

kye

Unread postby kye » Wed May 14, 2014 10:57 am

isis is a completely different game play than playing ra, completely

you'll get more economy with ra, and more military with set, and i believe it's almost a mix of both with isis; you can go strong economy, or full military-based heroic push

vs atlantean you'll struggle more, and would want to classical fight - sphinx/anubites, spearman/slingers, priests, etc

on mediterranean, you can also 4:10-4:40 with anubis, or i would suggest bast anything after 4:40

i would say ra would be an extremely better god to achieve what you want to accomplish, especially going classical fight to semi heroic with a nice flowing economy, preferably two towns as well

Freak_X

Unread postby Freak_X » Wed May 14, 2014 2:48 pm

Ro's blood :P

Tribulation

Unread postby Tribulation » Wed May 14, 2014 5:05 pm

Feh.
Isis seems and is claimed to be simple, but oh boy does she require some sick skills!
Aside from A/E ( which walls>), I suppose Isis is balanced :P
Elephants too.