Hotkey assistance needed

Age of Mythology Discussion Forum.
Halt

Hotkey assistance needed

Unread postby Halt » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:24 am

I need to switch the AOM idle villager hotkey to scroll wheel UP and idle military to scroll wheel down. How can I do this? I will personally deliver 20 blowjobs free of charge in exchange for any information leading to a successful change in my hotkeys.

Mirez
Staff
Staff

Re: Hotkey assistance needed

Unread postby Mirez » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:15 pm

I wouldn't know making scrolling something different than rotating is even possible

THEONE

Re: Hotkey assistance needed

Unread postby THEONE » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:23 pm

Halt wrote:I need to switch the AOM idle villager hotkey to scroll wheel UP and idle military to scroll wheel down. How can I do this? I will personally deliver 20 blowjobs free of charge in exchange for any information leading to a successful change in my hotkeys.
Ok Mr. Mr. I have been trying to find the fucking code for the mousewheelup to put it in the code but couldn't find the solution. Anyho, find a file called user.con in C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Age of Mythology\startup Now open it using Notepad and paste the next codes

Code: Select all

map ("i", "game", "uiFindIdleType(\"LogicalTypeIdleCivilian\")")
map ("u", "game", "uiFindIdleType(\"LogicalTypeIdleMilitary\")")
Now as you can see, they will work for "i" and "u" So you just need to replace the button you want instead of the i/u letter, like this:
map ("g", "game", "uiFindIdleType(\"LogicalTypeIdleCivilian\")")

Again, I tried MouseWheelUp/MouseScrollup/MouseWheelUp and non worked, so if you have any luck to find the code for mouse wheel up then just put it instead of the i/u, like this:
map ("MouseWheelUp", "game", "uiFindIdleType(\"LogicalTypeIdleCivilian\")")

If there is any problems/you need any help, then just tell me, I will be more than glad to help you.

Salam Street, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, I hope I can find you there with all the girls, cya soon.
Image Image Image