#Say no to Patch

Age of Mythology Discussion Forum.
[PK]Illuminaze

#Say no to Patch

Unread post by [PK]Illuminaze » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:43 pm

Hi guys, for those who are wondering, I am Illuminaze and I come from Mars. But it doesn't matter who I am, what matters is the message that I came to spread here in the earth from our leader [PK]Chicks

Chicks - Today at 1:40 AM
@ChronoJJ say no to patch - just say no

This is essential for our comunity, a few people are deciding our future in this game, how we should play, they are leading us to the path of the devil, changing what Microsoft and Ensemble Studios originally made for us, modifying and forcing us every 3 months to play a different game, this is the reason why Gameranger has x3 more players than voobly, the reason why many people prefer to play even on Steam, and also the reason why many Experts are not active anymore, there is no motivation to come back and play a completely different game and adapt everytime you return.

Lets play the game we all love and not a fake :happy
Sincerily, [PK]Illuminaze

Chicks
Network Admin

Re: #Say no to Patch

Unread post by Chicks » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:14 am

[PK]Illuminaze wrote:Hi guys, for those who are wondering, I am Illuminaze and I come from Mars. But it doesn't matter who I am, what matters is the message that I came to spread here in the earth from our leader [PK]Chicks

Chicks - Today at 1:40 AM
@ChronoJJ say no to patch - just say no

This is essential for our comunity, a few people are deciding our future in this game, how we should play, they are leading us to the path of the devil, changing what Microsoft and Ensemble Studios originally made for us, modifying and forcing us every 3 months to play a different game, this is the reason why Gameranger has x3 more players than voobly, the reason why many people prefer to play even on Steam, and also the reason why many Experts are not active anymore, there is no motivation to come back and play a completely different game and adapt everytime you return.

Lets play the game we all love and not a fake :happy
Sincerily, [PK]Illuminaze
Great post, +1 to this!