Hi

Age of Mythology Discussion Forum.
[PK]Illuminaze

Hi

Unread post by [PK]Illuminaze » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:45 am

Hi my name is Illuminaze, many friends here know me but most of them are inactive, so for the newcomers here I am, let me introduce myself:

I am a handsome, polite, smart, and above all a humble player from PK Clan, I came back from ashes to put our respectable clan, Player Killers, in the top of the top, la creme de la creme and I wanted to show the world how great we are.

We are the champions, we are heroes! that's why currently, if you go to the 1v1 supremacy ladder http://www.voobly.com/ladder/view/Age-o ... -Supremacy you can see our great Leader [PK]_Chicks in the first spot. How is that possible? Pretty simple: After fighting many brave warriors out there I achieved this legendary goal and decided to honour our boss with his name:

Hail Chicks, our almighty leader. With that being said I hope this helps the comunity to grow and spread everywhere making children happy playing with joy and thankfulness this game that we all appreciate and love.

That's all I have to say for today.
I wish you have a nice day and if you have any question or request don't hesitate to contact me.
Sincerely, your friend [PK]Illuminaze