RE: 覇王の咆哮 TAD Tournament

Announcements, Polls, and Recent News.
Chicks
Network Admin

RE: 覇王の咆哮 TAD Tournament

Unread postby Chicks » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:00 am

I'm writing to describe the situation and more importantly our decision that occurred this evening GMT.

As a courtesy , I will explain in detail how we came to this conclusion.

In Group Stage H2O Vs. Darwin Giovanny.
Warning 1 was issued to both players involved. October 12

I made this decision because it was played on a custom map and the stream was not accommodated; he also did not play on the rated map as allocated in the rules clearly. He immediately decided that "It's not worth it", and threatens that he will be "out", if he's not granted the points for the game. He continues the argument what if "Darwin forfeits", i found it alarming that he would mention something on another player's behalf, not very professional. He suggested that he would be given a warning and we move on; i hesitated to accommodate him because normally we don't take special requests from any player. I gave him the benefit of the doubt; in since he is a respected player in past events.

Round of 16 H2O Vs. Kiljardi.
Second and final Warning issued to H2O, first warning given to Kiljardi. November 6th

I have requested disqualification and asked for Shmras to review. Due to time constrains of the participants involved, I have decided to issue the warnings. The first map was played on a custom map, and the stream was not accommodated, claiming the streamer was not around to further schedule; and did not have time all week despite my efforts to offer up to a 4 day extension to have the games streamed. He then continued to recite that he will quit if he's asked to replay the first match (Great Plains).

Semi Finals Refusal of communication from H2O.
Disqualification took place, H2O was deemed uncooperative. November 23rd

This player has refused contact with myself on ESO and other communication clients during the time this event was to take place. After the Japanese community requested that the streamers be figured out; H2O threatened that he and Goodspeed will no longer participant if "Chicks" casts. In short based on his record and profile this statement made by H2O secured the request for disqualification in this case by all parties involved.

The prizes earned by H2O will be floated to the pot and so will be divided among the other participants.

bart331

Re: RE: 覇王の咆哮 TAD Tournament

Unread postby bart331 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:17 am

idiot :fuckyeah:

you are completely unable running this tournament, forcing urself as a caster, and not handling in interest of tournament.

For a more detailed explanation, read rest of forum :drool: :drool:

So you can better go fuck yourself :mouth: :mouth:

arkaik

Unread postby arkaik » Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:44 am

Chicks wrote: After the Japanese community requested that the streamers be figured out; H2O threatened that he and Goodspeed will no longer participant if "Chicks" casts. In short based on his record and profile this statement made by H2O secured the request for disqualification in this case by all parties involved.
no disrespect but: huh?

samuellell

Unread postby samuellell » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:00 am

chicks your streaming obviously made games lag and many good players complained about that not only h20.
spadel also mismicroed in that russia vs french game on saguenay because of lag. ( with 5 cav and a few musk) he said it was because of lag, and it was also obvious to see that it was lag and not missclick.
also its highly unlikely that a player like h20 just runs skims in janis für no reason.
those were just 2 expamples, i bet there were more complaints.

and you just keep ignoring what these players are telling you. you even said in stream like: aah hes talking about lag, but there is no lag. when he obviously just mismicroed heavily and lost a game for it. you should at least consider there was lag.

h20 might not be acting politly, but you made mistakes too. and its just not acceptabale to have games won due to lag in semi finals or finals. i understand you put alot of effort in this tourney and you wanna stream some good games, and you might have the right to do so. but if your streaming affects the quality and fairness of the games, you should rally just consider not streaming.
Last edited by samuellell on Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

Recess_X

Unread postby Recess_X » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:01 am

bart331 wrote:idiot :fuckyeah:

you are completely unable running this tournament, forcing urself as a caster, and not handling in interest of tournament.

So you can better go fu** yourself :mouth: :mouth:
are you serious?
I am sure you did not even read.

Read the statement, read the rules!

bart331

Unread postby bart331 » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:10 am

Recess_X wrote:
bart331 wrote:idiot :fuckyeah:

So you can better go fu** yourself :mouth: :mouth:
are you serious?
I am sure you did not even read.

Read the statement, read the rules!
ye u do it plz. no its alrdy pointed out that rules are very clear in the situation and chicks was by no means in his right to force himself as caster. Stop being so ignorant and pull ur head out of chicks his ass. Admins bending rules in their own favour are a disgrace.

Diplomacy

Unread postby Diplomacy » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:54 pm

Chicks wrote:The prizes earned by H2O will be floated to the pot and so will be divided among the other participants.
Could you please inform us about the consequences for future matches and remaining players?

- Will Garja be awarded an admin win?
- Will GoodSpeed still participate?
- Will the second semi-final be played today?
- Will the finals be played next weekend?

NB: your avatars grin is rather unappropriate.

SouthPark

Unread postby SouthPark » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:37 pm

Well said Chicks.

Challe

Unread postby Challe » Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:20 pm

Honestly you start it off totally wrong with "As a courtesy , I will explain in detail how we came to this conclusion. "

This is not out of courtesy. This is a MUST. You can not take big actions and think that the crowd will agree with you. Even worse, you cant take a big action against everybody, in a case where the crowd literally hates you and a day later write a letter out of courtesy.

This is not how you run things. Your actions are done in a very poor way. Trust me on this one. I think ive been dancing around the fire long enough to know the small steps that can go wrong and burn someone. Ive seen a LOT of people do these mistakes and this is just another one. Youre ignoring the people that you should be doing this tournament for. If youre doing this as a way to paint a perfect picture of youreself, which you expect everybody to look at and admire, youre doing it for wrong reasons.

You ignored me everytime I asked you about stuff and the only times youve talked to me is in the e-mail you sent to my private mail to call me for this tournament and that one time u were observing some game I was in. This is not good, seriously. You know how much the succesfull hosts talk with their players? The players should be your number one concern, if you feel like you dont have time for them you must add more admins to the tournament that help you yout in sticky situations.

Im not reading this post youve done, with a smile on my face, simply cause its out of courtesy, its to late and youre just doing this even more of a battle between you and h2o. Drop your ego brother.

I totally understand you for kicking h2o, and if its true GS threatened that hed quit if u kick h2o, id kick him aswell. This should be a no-tolerance thing and the second h2o undermined your authority some weeks ago with saying hed quit if you cast you should kick. If this is gonna be a dictatorship you should atleast shut people down before theyve raised enough voices.

Vaga
Network Admin
Network Admin

Unread postby Vaga » Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:39 pm

Challe wrote:Honestly you start it off totally wrong with "As a courtesy , I will explain in detail how we came to this conclusion. "

This is not out of courtesy. This is a MUST. You can not take big actions and think that the crowd will agree with you. Even worse, you cant take a big action against everybody, in a case where the crowd literally hates you and a day later write a letter out of courtesy.

This is not how you run things. Your actions are done in a very poor way. Trust me on this one. I think ive been dancing around the fire long enough to know the small steps that can go wrong and burn someone. Ive seen a LOT of people do these mistakes and this is just another one. Youre ignoring the people that you should be doing this tournament for. If youre doing this as a way to paint a perfect picture of youreself, which you expect everybody to look at and admire, youre doing it for wrong reasons.

You ignored me everytime I asked you about stuff and the only times youve talked to me is in the e-mail you sent to my private mail to call me for this tournament and that one time u were observing some game I was in. This is not good, seriously. You know how much the succesfull hosts talk with their players? The players should be your number one concern, if you feel like you dont have time for them you must add more admins to the tournament that help you yout in sticky situations.

Im not reading this post youve done, with a smile on my face, simply cause its out of courtesy, its to late and youre just doing this even more of a battle between you and h2o. Drop your ego brother.

I totally understand you for kicking h2o, and if its true GS threatened that hed quit if u kick h2o, id kick him aswell. This should be a no-tolerance thing and the second h2o undermined your authority some weeks ago with saying hed quit if you cast you should kick. If this is gonna be a dictatorship you should atleast shut people down before theyve raised enough voices.
we are a young dictatorship we learn from out mistakes.
Grafix Shop hours: Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm Saturday 11:00am-7:00pm. Closed Sundays

[center]Image[/center]

[center]H2O vs Nagayumi[/center]
[center]Game 1 Game 2 Game 3 Game 4 Game 5 Game 6 Game 7[/center]