RE: 覇王の咆哮 TAD Tournament

Announcements, Polls, and Recent News.
cam44

Re: RE: 覇王の咆哮 TAD Tournament

Unread postby cam44 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:00 pm

This is not the outcome that anyone wanted. PKclan ... this is so dissapointing.

Why could you not listen to the concerns the players had??

When you gain maturity you'll realize that being in control means NOT being a dictator, but rather it means listening and thinking before making a decision and exercising control/power. The way this was handled was a lose-lose for all involved.

Totally dissapointing.

Gropes

Unread postby Gropes » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:12 pm

bart331 wrote:idiot :fuckyeah:

you are completely unable running this tournament, forcing urself as a caster, and not handling in interest of tournament.

For a more detailed explanation, read rest of forum :drool: :drool:

So you can better go fu** yourself :mouth: :mouth:
Aaand award for biggest moron on planet earth goes to you! Congrats! I hope you see this as an opportunity to do something else with your time and try focus on not being a moron.
POWER ABSOLUTE.

tmo

Unread postby tmo » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:24 pm

Anyhows ....

What is going to happen with the rest of the tournament ? Garja vs Boneng finals ? And is there a new prize distribution ?
An admin have an official response ?

Neur0n

Unread postby Neur0n » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:11 pm

Idk, maybe Nagayumi to be seeded to play vs Garja and Shmras vs Boneng (semifinals). It would be like ignoring the quarter finals games were played. But not sure who would accept that, the Japanese are probably too proud to accept being seeded further on after losing vs H2O and GS.

goongoon

Unread postby goongoon » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:56 pm

samuellell wrote:chicks your streaming obviously made games lag and many good players complained about that not only h20.
spadel also mismicroed in that russia vs french game on saguenay because of lag. ( with 5 cav and a few musk) he said it was because of lag, and it was also obvious to see that it was lag and not missclick.
also its highly unlikely that a player like h20 just runs skims in janis für no reason.
those were just 2 expamples, i bet there were more complaints.

and you just keep ignoring what these players are telling you. you even said in stream like: aah hes talking about lag, but there is no lag. when he obviously just mismicroed heavily and lost a game for it. you should at least consider there was lag.

h20 might not be acting politly, but you made mistakes too. and its just not acceptabale to have games won due to lag in semi finals or finals. i understand you put alot of effort in this tourney and you wanna stream some good games, and you might have the right to do so. but if your streaming affects the quality and fairness of the games, you should rally just consider not streaming.
Yes, it's undiscussable. The players have to decide who they are streamed by. Period.

opelton

Unread postby opelton » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:09 pm

Ok I have to say I have watched every game pretty much in this tournament and the ones casted by chicks have zero entertainment value... thats bc the entire match my toes are curling in my shoes in embarrassment for chicks after every line he says. Actually I feel bad personally criticizing someone like this on the internet bc i know ur a person w/ feelings and I don't want to bring you down. But after this move, wow.. like you are the definition of a douchebag. I think intelligent douchebags are funny sometimes, but unfortunately you are a retarded douchebag. Everything you say when your commentating sounds like it's coming from a 10 yr old trying to sound cool and talk about something he doesn't understand...

"Out of courtesy to the community" ... omg, u really are a prik* to write it that way.

mike21daisu

Unread postby mike21daisu » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:29 pm

Chicks wrote:I'm writing to describe the situation and more importantly our decision that occurred this evening GMT.

As a courtesy , I will explain in detail how we came to this conclusion.

In Group Stage H2O Vs. Darwin Giovanny.
Warning 1 was issued to both players involved. October 12

I made this decision because it was played on a custom map and the stream was not accommodated; he also did not play on the rated map as allocated in the rules clearly. He immediately decided that "It's not worth it", and threatens that he will be "out", if he's not granted the points for the game. He continues the argument what if "Darwin forfeits", i found it alarming that he would mention something on another player's behalf, not very professional. He suggested that he would be given a warning and we move on; i hesitated to accommodate him because normally we don't take special requests from any player. I gave him the benefit of the doubt; in since he is a respected player in past events.
I agree with this statement, I also appreciate that everyone has to play on the same map like others unless the game gets streamed. Now I didn't pay attention about this 'cause I just didn't care about it when I was playing myself, but since we are now discussing an important thing I'll take the opportunity to figure things out here.
Yes, it's great that everyone has to play on the same map, unless the games get streamed Live when the players get far more balanced map because the maps with observers are more balanced than the average ones on which the other players played. Of course this makes some kind of disbalance, but no one has complained about it officially which doesn't allow you guys now to flame Chicks.
The warning towards H2O was correct because he didn't follow the rules.
Round of 16 H2O Vs. Kiljardi.
Second and final Warning issued to H2O, first warning given to Kiljardi. November 6th

I have requested disqualification and asked for Shmras to review. Due to time constrains of the participants involved, I have decided to issue the warnings. The first map was played on a custom map, and the stream was not accommodated, claiming the streamer was not around to further schedule; and did not have time all week despite my efforts to offer up to a 4 day extension to have the games streamed. He then continued to recite that he will quit if he's asked to replay the first match (Great Plains).
Same thing here, there are rules and there are forums where you can request to change the rules but H2O did not that, I find H2O's behavior unacceptable for the situation which is described above, he did not follow the rules, again, which led to his second warning.
Semi Finals Refusal of communication from H2O.
Disqualification took place, H2O was deemed uncooperative. November 23rd

This player has refused contact with myself on ESO and other communication clients during the time this event was to take place. After the Japanese community requested that the streamers be figured out; H2O threatened that he and Goodspeed will no longer participant if "Chicks" casts. In short based on his record and profile this statement made by H2O secured the request for disqualification in this case by all parties involved.

The prizes earned by H2O will be floated to the pot and so will be divided among the other participants.
What I know thus far is that H2O aka Ryan refused to play if "Chicks" casts the match because he causes some lag to the game which I think is true. I've heard that Chicks refused to let other streamers cast the matches because they were not authorized streamers. Unfortunately, I don't know what else happened between H2O and Chicks on ESO or what they talked about, so I'll bring out the facts that I've gathered since the disqualification happened.
H2O and Garja could play their matches without any casters if H2O didn't want anyone to cast the matches, or he could also choose any of other authorized streamers to cast the games instead, but as far as I know he did not do that either which led to his disqualification.

Correct me if I'm wrong or bring out the arguments if you want to discuss this and don't act like kids, we're grown up men for god damn sake, discuss this like a normal people would do. I find most of the comments written in inappropriate language. If I misunderstood or missed something in my statements please share the extra information that you have, would help the situation to go on faster. Thank you.
Last edited by mike21daisu on Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:38 pm, edited 5 times in total.

cam44

Unread postby cam44 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:33 pm

Command lag had been an issue for a long time in this tourney -- it shouldn't have had to get to this point. PKclan should have addressed the lag issue WAY before forcing the players to take a stand on the issue.
Last edited by cam44 on Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Neur0n

Unread postby Neur0n » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:49 pm

mike21daisu wrote: H2O and Garja could play their matches without any casters if H2O didn't want anyone to cast the matches, or he could also choose any of other authorized streamers to cast the games instead, but as far as I know he did not do that either which led to his disqualification.

That's not what I heard. I was in the streamchat, when H2O was saying "we're waiting for the stream to be freed". I didn't understand first what was this "freed" about, so I thought it was a trick they used as an excuse to play their games without having them casted, because someone else said they were in ESO already playing. Next day, I found out from another source that the AoEOfficial stream was controlled both by Chicks and Zuta, and Chicks logged in the stream first, so Zuta couldn't use the channel to stream the matches. So, apparently H2O wanted Zuta to stream without Chicks, which is what Chicks did not accept.

If you hear this story from different sources, you hear different stuff, so better not listen to only one party.

But at this point it's too late to discuss this anymore, it's all water under the bridge. Seems to me it was a personal conflict blown out of all proportions.

Once again, too bad the Japanese community did not hold a meeting, like the Old Wisemen Council, smoke the pipe, make a decision and send Boneng over here to tell us how they think this tourney should continue.

bart331

Unread postby bart331 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 5:39 pm

chicks never allowed zuta access to the channel, cuz he thinks he is best caster in the world