RE: 覇王の咆哮 TAD Tournament

Announcements, Polls, and Recent News.
SouthPark

Re: RE: 覇王の咆哮 TAD Tournament

Unread postby SouthPark » Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:07 am

If someone tells me they want to quit and miss out on a lot of money I'd say OK then you are free to quit.

Wahashh

Unread postby Wahashh » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:33 am

HAHAHAHA yes!! finally something interesting in this tourny, h20 is a grub and if he wasnt good nobody would even care, Good on u chicks u made the right decision. h20 such an overrated laming fag anyway, GG_WP CHICKS

cn_bluejays

Unread postby cn_bluejays » Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:47 am

H2O, ur strat of being an arrogant, ass**** c*** to everyone including the tournament staff didn't pay off. Good one m8.

Its also a shame goodspeed lost i was rooting for him :(.

Swisspro94

Unread postby Swisspro94 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:24 am

Wahashh wrote:HAHAHAHA yes!! finally something interesting in this tourny, h20 is a grub and if he wasnt good nobody would even care, Good on u chicks u made the right decision. h20 such an overrated laming f*g anyway, GG_WP CHICKS

wahash u are so gay pls kill urself hahaha;)

GifPaintsDolls

Unread postby GifPaintsDolls » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:26 am

Good to see CN and Wahash are still hand holding school girls one step away from exchanging friendship bracelets.

naruto

Unread postby naruto » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:07 am

Vaga wrote:
Challe wrote:Honestly you start it off totally wrong with "As a courtesy , I will explain in detail how we came to this conclusion. "

This is not out of courtesy. This is a MUST. You can not take big actions and think that the crowd will agree with you. Even worse, you cant take a big action against everybody, in a case where the crowd literally hates you and a day later write a letter out of courtesy.

This is not how you run things. Your actions are done in a very poor way. Trust me on this one. I think ive been dancing around the fire long enough to know the small steps that can go wrong and burn someone. Ive seen a LOT of people do these mistakes and this is just another one. Youre ignoring the people that you should be doing this tournament for. If youre doing this as a way to paint a perfect picture of youreself, which you expect everybody to look at and admire, youre doing it for wrong reasons.

You ignored me everytime I asked you about stuff and the only times youve talked to me is in the e-mail you sent to my private mail to call me for this tournament and that one time u were observing some game I was in. This is not good, seriously. You know how much the succesfull hosts talk with their players? The players should be your number one concern, if you feel like you dont have time for them you must add more admins to the tournament that help you yout in sticky situations.

Im not reading this post youve done, with a smile on my face, simply cause its out of courtesy, its to late and youre just doing this even more of a battle between you and h2o. Drop your ego brother.

I totally understand you for kicking h2o, and if its true GS threatened that hed quit if u kick h2o, id kick him aswell. This should be a no-tolerance thing and the second h2o undermined your authority some weeks ago with saying hed quit if you cast you should kick. If this is gonna be a dictatorship you should atleast shut people down before theyve raised enough voices.
we are a young dictatorship we learn from out mistakes.
Totally agree with challe :P and dictators cant rule for long time :v

NoxInvictum

Unread postby NoxInvictum » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:28 am

Garja wrote:Well, I think some more explanations are needed.

Me and H2O were ready to play at the agreed time (18 gmt). We asked Chicks (who told us he would like to cast the game) to let Zuta cast the match because, having tested the two options few days ago, we found out that with Zuta we had no lag at all.

No lag is of course the optimal condition to play a high level match (given it was the semi final) so that was the priority for me and H2O. Chicks was aware of our request, since we made the proposal when we tested the lag (once with Zuta, once with Chicks and once with both if I recall right) few days ago.

The game was supposed to be streamed on the AOE official channel, to which both Zuta and Chicks have access. Basically we were in the game room with Zuta, waiting for Chicks (holder of the channel at that moment) to allow him to stream on that channel. Chicks refused the request claiming to cast the match himself.

Now I understand that Chicks hosted the tourney and organized pretty much everything, but I don't get why he should dictate who has to cast the game, given that the players agreed on an another authorized caster who would guarantee the best conditions for the match.
It has to be noted also that we asked for the same thing to Shmras, who agreed with no hesitation to let Zuta be the sole observer of the game and recast from his stream in japanese.

That's essentially the reason why the game didn't start at the agreed time and why people were waiting on the streaming channel.
This still doesn't explain H2O's disqualification. Perhaps it was because of H2O's previous warning (for his game in the groupstage vs Darwin) or simply because him and Chicks had some personal issue with each other.
Vaga wrote:You guys seem like you are under the illusion that this is a democracy where players can negotiate for favorable conditions. Its not. Its a dictatorship. Under no condition are participants of our tournament can threaten the admins i don't see how you people can overlook that. No matter how unreasonable chicks is being the admin dictates the way the tournament is run and has the last say in all the issues concerning the tournament. Its a black and white issue the second H2O threatened chicks is the second he lost any right to participate in the tournament.
DICKTATORSHIP VS GG
DICK WON
BG NO RE

:zombie:

Wahashh

Unread postby Wahashh » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:42 am

Gifpaintsdolls = Birchwa = skinny white boy that will probably finally realize in his mid 30's that he is actually a woman trapped in a mans body and will then undergo several years of pain staking surgerys to become a woman which will probably go wrong and then work as a transvestite hooker in an industrial areas brothel

Wahashh

Unread postby Wahashh » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:39 am

Its so funny everyone doing the usual suck up to h2o as if he is jesus reborn but if it was a less established player no1 would care, so much bias and people with there sh itty little agendas, Chicks your the man for standing up and calling it. h2o is a dog.

Swisspro94

Unread postby Swisspro94 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:43 am

Wahashh wrote:Its so funny everyone doing the usual suck up to h2o as if he is jesus reborn but if it was a less established player no1 would care, so much bias and people with there sh itty little agendas, Chicks your the man for standing up and calling it. h2o is a dog.
nobody wants hear Your shitt!You are the biggest nerd here and have the biggest mouth!