RE: 覇王の咆哮 TAD Tournament

Announcements, Polls, and Recent News.
Garja

Re: RE: 覇王の咆哮 TAD Tournament

Unread postby Garja » Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:00 pm

Neur0n wrote: That's not what I heard. I was in the streamchat, when H2O was saying "we're waiting for the stream to be freed". I didn't understand first what was this "freed" about, so I thought it was a trick they used as an excuse to play their games without having them casted, because someone else said they were in ESO already playing. Next day, I found out from another source that the AoEOfficial stream was controlled both by Chicks and Zuta, and Chicks logged in the stream first, so Zuta couldn't use the channel to stream the matches. So, apparently H2O wanted Zuta to stream without Chicks, which is what Chicks did not accept.

If you hear this story from different sources, you hear different stuff, so better not listen to only one party.

But at this point it's too late to discuss this anymore, it's all water under the bridge. Seems to me it was a personal conflict blown out of all proportions.

Once again, too bad the Japanese community did not hold a meeting, like the Old Wisemen Council, smoke the pipe, make a decision and send Boneng over here to tell us how they think this tourney should continue.

http://pkclan.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4 ... =15#p37143
That's the right version of the facts regarding the match. _H2O disqualification/quit was a partially different issue.

Black_Rider

Unread postby Black_Rider » Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:59 pm

Chicks stop embarrassing yourself... Garja has explained what happened, basically you were a douchebag, a stubborn child who wanted to cast like a dictator when nobody wanted you too and you had the AOEOfficial stream under control so Zuta ,an AUTORIZED CASTER, couldn't stream the game with no lag because of your BS. I hope VENI will stream the finals if there is... VENI IS THE BEST CASTER IN AOE3 following by INTERJECTION with his youtube videos.
CHICKS you suck streaming, you don't know the strats and civs on TAD and I always laugh my ass off when you stream cause you have no clue...

@Neuron love your image :)
"This nation is like a spring freshet; it overruns its banks and destroys all who are in its path".
Sitting Bull - Of the Sioux

iOllyyy

Unread postby iOllyyy » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:40 pm

Made an account just to post this, Chicks you are a fucking moron. I'm not jumping on the h20 band wagon I just had to get this off my chest. I've watched every single minute of the matches and can honestly say you make me feel sick. I'm 23 and from England and can't quite think of a better way to describe you than a fucking pain. AoE is a game, its meant to be fun. I had never even heard of you until the first time you popped up on veni's stream and all I could think is who the fuck is this clown?! I probably was quick to judge but jesus christ, EVERY other time you made an appearance you were being fucking difficult and I honestly couldn't understand what your problem was and why someone would be such an idiot.

In the nicest way possible it makes me happy to think that you really are the worst kind of person and my prejudice was correct. I don't know veni personally but I can see the relationship he has with the other players and its great. It's also very comforting to know that you will NEVER be a part of that because you are immune to 'fun' and seriously kill any form of it as soon as your involved.

As a side note for the record, your casting sucks, you have very limited game knowledge, to be honest I don't give a shit if this tournament is your little project you don't know what your talking about, you make the games lag. The point is simple, your a tournament admin NOT a caster.

Can't believe I've just written such a long post bashing you but I'm sorry it had to be said.

naruto

Unread postby naruto » Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:40 am

Agree with Challe :pissed: I think it was a personal grudge , :hmm: and i dont think that most of the people will follow this tourney anymore ....

Clown
Staff
Staff

Unread postby Clown » Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:33 am

all I could think is who the fu** is this clown?!
Hey, please refrain from insulting clowns like me by suggesting Chicks is a clown. Find a different category to associate Chicks with please.

[spoiler]jking, I lol'd[/spoiler]

SouthPark

Unread postby SouthPark » Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:50 am

Clown wrote:
all I could think is who the fu** is this clown?!
Hey, please refrain from insulting clowns like me by suggesting Chicks is a clown. Find a different category to associate Chicks with please.

[spoiler]jking, I lol'd[/spoiler]
I'm just curious... are you into this kinda thing /music?
J4BVwO1vo7w

Diplomacy

Unread postby Diplomacy » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:08 am

Chicks wrote:The prizes earned by H2O will be floated to the pot and so will be divided among the other participants.
1. GoodSpeed did also quit the tournament. Will his money also be floated to the pot?
2. If not, why is he treated differently than H2O?
3. Is it correct that the showmatch between GoodSpeed and Boneng has been counted as official?
4. If an unofficial showmatch can be counted as official, why did the problems around the first semi-final arise in the first place?
5. I noticed the match for 3rd place is still scheduled, see here. Will this be considered an admin win for GoodSpeed so he will get 3rd place?
6. Why is money floated to the pot anyway, as these 2 players legitimately reached the semi-finals? The rules do not state money will be taken from the players in case of a DQ. Nothing about the matches until this point was against the tournament rules; both players fulfilled their duties and deserve at least 4th place money according to the rules.
7. Which tournament places will eventually receive prize money?
8. If not all places receive prize money, does this mean 1st and 2nd place will receive more?
9. Is it true that the Japanese opinion has been manipulated by the promise of more prize money?

Chicks
Network Admin

Unread postby Chicks » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:28 am

Diplomacy wrote:
Chicks wrote:The prizes earned by H2O will be floated to the pot and so will be divided among the other participants.
1. GoodSpeed did also quit the tournament. Will his money also be floated to the pot?
2. If not, why is he treated differently than H2O?
3. Is it correct that the showmatch between GoodSpeed and Boneng has been counted as official?
4. If an unofficial showmatch can be counted as official, why did the problems around the first semi-final arise in the first place?
5. I noticed the match for 3rd place is still scheduled, see here. Will this be considered an admin win for GoodSpeed so he will get 3rd place?
6. Why is money floated to the pot anyway, as these 2 players legitimately reached the semi-finals? The rules do not state money will be taken from the players in case of a DQ. Nothing about the matches until this point was against the tournament rules; both players fulfilled their duties and deserve at least 4th place money according to the rules.
7. Which tournament places will eventually receive prize money?
8. If not all places receive prize money, does this mean 1st and 2nd place will receive more?
Hi there, i will quote the following from the rules;
E. During the Quarter Final, Semi-Final and Final stages, players are not permitted to leave the series early or to exit any game in the series Prematurely. It is therefore obligatory to finish the entire series to qualify for the tournament's monetary prizes.
F. If at any time a player was disqualified, said participant will not qualify for any of the tournament's monetary prizes.
12.Prizes
At the conclusion of the tournament, the pot will be divided between the following individuals:
A)60% 1st Place
B)20% 2nd Place
C)8% 3rd Place
D)4% 4th Place
E)2% 5th-8th Place
In this case Goodspeed held 8% for 3rd place; since a forfeiture took place a total of 12% of the tournament pot has been floated, in which will be divided accordingly to the remaining qualifying participants.

Diplomacy

Unread postby Diplomacy » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:38 am

Why is a 'quit' by one player treated differently than a 'quit' by another?

And who will be awarded 4th place now?

Umeu

Unread postby Umeu » Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:21 am

i dont think you get it, theyre not treated differently, 12% has been floated back in the pot, aka 4th and 3rd place aka h2o and gs. the only "difference" is that h2o got allocated 4th place and goodspeed 3rd :/ which doesnt matter because neither get paid.