[mG_]Rangers
[PK]Kye
[MPT_]_Flash
[PK]_Rayzen
IamMagic
MpT_GreatGonzo

Re: Fen vs Rangers

Unread postby MpT_GreatGonzo » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:30 pm

Both players are online right now, this game should definitely be played. Fen making posts on aots but won't go to Voobly, admin win is just plain wrong.

ShuDoinIt

Unread postby ShuDoinIt » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:31 am

If Fen says he would reschedule for any other player than Rangers he should drop the grudge and "give the tournament respect" and make the game happen like he would for another player.

Chicks should either make them play today/tomorrow and the winner passes, or D/Q both for unsportsmanship and replace with someone who hasn't gotten to compete in the tourney.

Fen

Unread postby Fen » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:21 am

ai wei

I now mentioned about three times, that he gets leave for 4 weeks, but is only coming for one week, tiny bird brains.

also, mpt flash, just to make this clear. i was there at 20gmt, he wasn't^^

If chicks decided on reschedule, that would've been managable for me by next Sunday, but i detest you so much, not gonna let lemons handed to me go bad.

mG_Rangers

Unread postby mG_Rangers » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:25 pm

Fen wrote:ai wei

I now mentioned about three times, that he gets leave for 4 weeks, but is only coming for one week, tiny bird brains.

also, mpt flash, just to make this clear. i was there at 20gmt, he wasn't^^

If chicks decided on reschedule, that would've been managable for me by next Sunday, but i detest you so much, not gonna let lemons handed to me go bad.
you cant even schedule for next round?lmao

a lot of coincidences happened in a very short amount of itme