League Future Discussion

This is the dedicated forum for the A-team in RTSL's season 22.
boxers

Re: League Future Discussion

Unread postby boxers » Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:57 pm

I know that if members of Pk did not make this mistake in the first place none of this would have happened. Why break the rules and ruin it for so many other players.

Were we so obsessed with winning we destroy our chances all together? And whats the point on being angry and boycotting RTSL it is in fact our fault this happened right, So they punished pk B because a member of pk a smurfed on the pk b team so how is it not right that Both are punished? I believe maybe the ban on Redo should stand, but the matches should be replayed for pk a.

Now redo is running around flaunting his bad attitude because hes embarassed or whatever is going through his head and were going to let him tarnish our reputation even more by being a jackass

So i say we sort this out as an honest, trustworthy and honorable clan. Put this bs behind us and carry on. Lets not give up rtsl we made a mistake and all we have to do is make sure it doesnt happen again. And realize there only one maybe 2 people to blame here that i know of and thats redo and demonoid (and whoever else was in on this) It definately wasnt the rtsl staff who cheated and i sure they took everything into consideration. Like they said if pk b team was already going to lose, and the only punishment for redo smurfing on pk b was admin losses for pk b, then there really wouldnt be anything to lose in the long run

Jollyman

Unread postby Jollyman » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:03 pm

boxers wrote:I know that if members of Pk did not make this mistake in the first place none of this would have happened. Why break the rules and ruin it for so many other players.

Were we so obsessed with winning we destroy our chances all together? And whats the point on being angry and boycotting RTSL it is in fact our fault this happened right, So they punished pk B because a member of pk a smurfed on the pk b team so how is it not right that Both are punished? I believe maybe the ban on Redo should stand, but the matches should be replayed for pk a.

Now redo is running around flaunting his bad attitude because hes embarassed or whatever is going through his head and were going to let him tarnish our reputation even more by being a jackass

So i say we sort this out as an honest, trustworthy and honorable clan. Put this bs behind us and carry on. Lets not give up rtsl we made a mistake and all we have to do is make sure it doesnt happen again. And realize there only one maybe 2 people to blame here that i know of and thats redo and demonoid (and whoever else was in on this) It definately wasnt the rtsl staff who cheated and i sure they took everything into consideration. Like they said if pk b team was already going to lose, and the only punishment for redo smurfing on pk b was admin losses for pk b, then there really wouldnt be anything to lose in the long run
I would agree with you here if it weren't for RTSL's actions taken on this case.
It’s so easy to let go
When you’ve got nothing to lose
But you gave us everything
Now you’re gone
(Now you’re gone)

It’s not easy to let go
You were the strength in everyone
And lights exploded in the sky
As you sparkled and faded away

And I will wait a lifetime
To see you smile again
And maybe on the otherside
We will reconnect
Did you know you were loved?
I should’ve let you know

Jollyman

Unread postby Jollyman » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:44 am

This is what I'm dealing with guys

http://www.rts-league.org/forums/viewto ... 044#p47044

Staff that do not have the mental capacity to even address my concerns.
It’s so easy to let go
Now you’re gone
(Now you’re gone)

It’s not easy to let go

To see you smile again
We will reconnect
I should’ve let you know

Organik

Unread postby Organik » Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:46 am

Jollyman wrote:This is what I'm dealing with guys

http://www.rts-league.org/forums/viewto ... 044#p47044

Staff that do not have the mental capacity to even address my concerns.

Yeah. Its unfortunate that a league which is so highly respected in the community is run like an authoritarian bureaucracy. The rtsl staff don't seem to understand how to formulate a proper punishment based on the severity of the action. (in this case it wasn't very severe imo).

Anywho, its not like PK can start their own TG league. Not much to do but chill

Mirez
Staff
Staff

Unread postby Mirez » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:36 am

BerserkerIsNoob wrote:I'd play if themista does. But he stopped responding to schedule topics/didn't show up for the last few times. You haven't showed up for any of the games either.
I've asked themista if he's willing to play and he is. I told him to look at these forums.
As for me, so far I've been scheduled twice, the first time the other clan wanted to play later and I said I couldn't play. The second time was last sunday, which was a lost cause to begin with.

Jollyman

Unread postby Jollyman » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:08 am

Mirez wrote:
BerserkerIsNoob wrote:I'd play if themista does. But he stopped responding to schedule topics/didn't show up for the last few times. You haven't showed up for any of the games either.
I've asked themista if he's willing to play and he is. I told him to look at these forums.
As for me, so far I've been scheduled twice, the first time the other clan wanted to play later and I said I couldn't play. The second time was last sunday, which was a lost cause to begin with.
Mirez could you take over as Operator?
It’s so easy to let go
Now you’re gone
(Now you’re gone)

It’s not easy to let go

To see you smile again
We will reconnect
I should’ve let you know

Mirez
Staff
Staff

Unread postby Mirez » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:46 am

I intend to.

TheMista

Unread postby TheMista » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:48 am

I can play only nights sundays fit the best.

Kyomaku

Unread postby Kyomaku » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:56 am

"ah a typo". How can an entire sentence be a typo? Thats literally the worest excuse ever. This "wrong" sentence, even if it was only written by mistake, caused a lot of "flame-discussion". Many pages of shitstorm we had to endure, so they should go ahead and apologize. It was the main reason some were posting in the first place making others respond (without answering the key points of course). Like seriously..