覇王の咆哮 TAD Tournament: Rules & Sign-ups

News, Rules, Dates
Demonoid

Re: 覇王の咆哮 TAD Tournament: Rules & Sign-ups

Unread postby Demonoid » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:31 pm

gargareth wrote:D. Only casters that have been authorized by the tournament staff per Section 7.5 will be permitted to stream matches.

7.5.Authorized Casters
A. Matsujun
B. Shmras
C. Venividivici
D. Owata
E. Cohenskii
F. Syuri
G. ZutaZuta
H. Clown
I. TheOne
J. Vaga
K. Mike21Daisu

Chicks doesn't really seem to be in that list. I mean It's possible that I'm just not seeing him. If anyone is able to point him out to me on that list then I guess I might understand this nonsense a little more.

It isn't the case that what happened was in any way a defense of the rules from players arbitrarily deciding what should happen. What chicks wanted was actually against the rules as well as against all common sense. Brilliant.
Right here.
8. Authorized Commentators
L. Interjection
M. Chicks

blackelephant

Unread postby blackelephant » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:34 am

Demonoid, you point out that Chicks is listed as a commentator under section 8. However, the rules clearly state "Only casters that have been authorized by the tournament staff per Section 7.5 will be permitted to stream matches." Chicks is not listed per section 7.5, (7.5 !=8) so therefore he is not permitted to stream matches. The rules make it clear that selected matches must be casted by an authorized caster (e.g. Zutazuta). Nowhere does it say that matches must have an authorized commentator, so the players did not need Chicks to commentate.

Demonoid

Unread postby Demonoid » Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:44 am

blackelephant wrote:Demonoid, you point out that Chicks is listed as a commentator under section 8. However, the rules clearly state "Only casters that have been authorized by the tournament staff per Section 7.5 will be permitted to stream matches." Chicks is not listed per section 7.5, (7.5 !=8) so therefore he is not permitted to stream matches. The rules make it clear that selected matches must be casted by an authorized caster (e.g. Zutazuta). Nowhere does it say that matches must have an authorized commentator, so the players did not need Chicks to commentate.
He was trying to commentate though.

blackelephant

Unread postby blackelephant » Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:10 am

That's irrelevant. The rules don't say that a commentator is necessary. I agree that a caster is necessary, and the players had a caster (Zutazuta), who is authorized to cast under rule 7.5.

cam44

Unread postby cam44 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:02 pm

blackelephant wrote:That's irrelevant. The rules don't say that a commentator is necessary. I agree that a caster is necessary, and the players had a caster (Zutazuta), who is authorized to cast under rule 7.5.
A commentator obviously isn't necessary, and no reason Chicks couldn't have added commentary afterwards.
After a CASTER (which Chicks is clearly NOT) had cast the match.

Unbelievable. H20 deserves an apology from Chicks and PKclan ...

Chicks' actions make the entire clan look like a joke. Lost so much respect and credibility among the entire community.
Pathetic.