Thoughts on PK possibly expanding to LoL?

Off topic and General discussion.
Clown
Staff
Staff

Re: Thoughts on PK possibly expanding to LoL?

Unread postby Clown » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:36 am

I appreciate the endorsement, Halt.

I view the behavioral or psychological tendencies that are tied to my Asperger's diagnosis as being comparable to having a different operating system on a computer. I am programmed differently with different blessings, features, and disadvantages which I have to work to overcome. While I may have strong knowledge in a couple areas that I have invested considerable time in, I have considerable social weaknesses and other issues that I have to work with on a daily basis. In other words, I'm as human as anyone else is.

I do not view my tendencies as being part of a "problem" that I am working to mitigate or an "obstacle" I am working to overcome. I am happy to take advantage of the blessings my tendencies provide and to use my skill set in my interest. I got accepted to my local university's Bachelor of Arts program and I have ambitions to become a lawyer one day. I think my tendencies to be obsessive at times will be very useful in the legal profession.

That said, I can't remember the last time GW was on Teamspeak or recruited anybody, so, yeah, honestly, GW can f... off with questions like this.

Morph

Unread postby Morph » Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:28 am

+1 for League. I play on Oce though, so I assume I'll have to level up an NA account to play with most of you.

Chicks
Network Admin

Unread postby Chicks » Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:23 am

I definitely wouldn't be keen on this idea. The game just doesn't hit home with me. Sorry gentlemen.

HisDivineShadow

Unread postby HisDivineShadow » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:32 pm

LoL is for fruits on wheels

Vaga
Network Admin
Network Admin

Unread postby Vaga » Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:31 am

meh ppl play league on ts all the time just gotta find the right nerds
Grafix Shop hours: Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:00pm Saturday 11:00am-7:00pm. Closed Sundays

[center]Image[/center]

[center]H2O vs Nagayumi[/center]
[center]Game 1 Game 2 Game 3 Game 4 Game 5 Game 6 Game 7[/center]