Whats Your Opinion on the Best CiviLization on the Game?

Age of Empires III Discussion Forum.
Marco1698

Re: Whats Your Opinion on the Best CiviLization on the Game?

Unread postby Marco1698 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:42 pm

For me is Dutch :) Banks are Pro xD :grin:

mpusch

Unread postby mpusch » Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:13 am

British for the free villie from every house and dutch for the bank and more pop room for troops

{PK}ت

Unread postby {PK}ت » Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:55 pm

My Post Lives on 9 months later :) Iro wins it for me!

RatherGoodGuy

Unread postby RatherGoodGuy » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:58 pm

Dutch.
It's funny cause it's true.

modestas15

Unread postby modestas15 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:47 am

Every civ have positive and negative points like ottomans they get free villigers but they loading longer then other countries. Britain getting free villigers from houses but when you age up they give bad options. France good villiger strong soldiers but they cost more and only 85 vills. Germany start with 3 walgons they are good settlers but better when you have bot more they have strong calvalry like unlah strong cav but low hp war wagon strong cav age 3 cost lots. Portugal every age free city town thats good because you will get quicker villager but they have some negative point like draggon age 3. Duch are fantastic civ because skin age 2 but is dangerous play in team games because every time when you playing duch all enemies attack on you because duck quick boom on gold and if they achiev ff they get cav. they cheep but if you want get good siege attack better take other unit anyway they good to keep on war they're not weak good against cav because load people going on cav first what you need to have some units to protect your self till ff negative points of duch is small amount of villigers only 50 not enough for no rush so I'm not recommend to play no rush. Spanish well for me spanish are weak maybe because I'm not playing with them thay have same thing as britain on age no good options and they have basic unit crossbow pickman I try rush with them but if you want rush on these units I recommend play with germans. Russian this civ where I start play first time and this civ in 1v1 rounds give my lucky but time going comes boring and want to try something new so russian good on rush they have blockhouse where spawn 10 streliet in one time you can go to war quicker also I like russian spawn 3 settlers in one time they have good options in age so I like this civ most and settlers you can get 98 they saying 99 but when they spawn 3 on the end they can't spawn las time so you have 98 vills. Ok lets move on TAD india I'm don't like play with india don't know why never get in time with them they good on exp and level because they have some buildings where generate exp with animals and rise pads them villigers cost wood same as duch cost coing but duch have banks where making coin india don't have anything who generate wood so thats why I never playing. China. China have good options to army but them army very weak. olso I see one thing on pop other civ get pop 200 in every age and most of maches end with age 2 age 3 if you want to get massive army on china you need to achieve age 4 because then you can buy emigrand who gives 210 pop because if you want to finish in age 2 age 3 you have to won with 130 pop that what you get from village (house) so if you take lots of villager you have no pop for army think about china :). Finally JAPAN this civ are strongest civ they have strong musk they have strong bows they have strong samurai they have strong riders but they have only 75 vills this is not good because these vills are simple vills gathering resources not faster then other civ only fast gathering vills have france and germany so if you playing with japan on no rush is not very good. if you playing on gameranger and is a map 45nr sandbox you are lucky build consolate and take from age 5 samurai they cost 260 export each but when you playing sandbox 45nr you get loads of export these samurays are very strong killing everything and destroying everything so japanese very good civ and these sharines. sharine gave positive and negative points postivie is if you build by animals they gathering resuources each sharine thae 4 animals but negative points you have go arount the map and build by every animals and is dangerous because in the war when you have 200 pop and enemy destroy your sharines around the map they will effect free gathering resources and you pop. Move on War chiefs civ well I'm not playing loads with these civ if I playing with one of these civs I'm always playing with sioux because you don't need worry about buildings you start with 200 pop and sioux verry good on cav rush all what you need just gathering lots of resources because sioux cav cost lots on resources like exe rider cost 160 food I'm not remember how much gold but 160 food is lots talk about bow rider 100 coin and bit of food so you have sure you on spawning vills who gathering on these resources. best to rush on bow rider because every age cold need less then food and if you going on bow rider you have more chances to get vills. I'm not gonna talk about other civs from war chiefs because I'm not testing them but I gonna say few words from my playing well iroquois good with aenna they cost only 100 food they good against infantry so they good on deffence if opponent attack with musk or other infantry unit. Tomahawk Warrior is good agains cav they not cost loads I can't tell you now because not remember but they good on rush with aenna and Tomahawk Warrior. aztec they have simmilar units as iroquois where good against cav and infantry that all what you need to rush because every one on rush using cav or infantry.

Thanks for reading I think I help you to choice good civ for your game :)
join british army. Infantry soldiers. Live for nothing so die for something.
http://ageofempiresiiiheaventwo.webs.com/

Clown
Staff
Staff

Unread postby Clown » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:06 pm

That's the longest paragraph I have seen in a forum post in a very long time. WOW.

modestas15

Unread postby modestas15 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:27 pm

Like share with other people :)
That how weakened goes :)
join british army. Infantry soldiers. Live for nothing so die for something.
http://ageofempiresiiiheaventwo.webs.com/