James_K
klotaucher
reyoriol
Tourte
James_K

Re: ReyOriol's schedule

Unread post by James_K » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:46 pm

reyoriol wrote:
James_K wrote:Hmm but schedule is not necessary by rules. And I got nothing message...just dont understand why U go next round... Can somebody explain me? But good luck for next matches bro... =)
How are you supposed to play with the other if you don't talk to him and just wait him to go online?
Why I got next round? I won 3 matches out of 3 played, so playing vs you would've made no difference.
Moreover, noticing that the group stage is over 5 days later means you're living in the moon.
How you want to play with somebody if you are not online all the day? I just dont check or post on forum, only private messages, that is problem. BTW if I can count, if I win vs you it is make a difference hm? 3 players with 3 wins =)

James_K

Unread post by James_K » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:55 pm

Its OK no quarrels pls, I just say that somebody should notice me. Not only 1 post in your shedule. =) I really dont have time to check all posts everyday.

GL,HF in next games.

reyoriol

Unread post by reyoriol » Sun Apr 14, 2013 6:10 pm

James_K wrote:Its OK no quarrels pls, I just say that somebody should notice me. Not only 1 post in your shedule. =) I really dont have time to check all posts everyday.

GL,HF in next games.
No quarrels :) just trying to make you realise that nobody has to go after you in a tourney, your obligation is to schedule in the forums.
Whatever, I've already advanced to the 2nd bracket stage. If you want we can play on ESO, that will be cool