Bracket Stage Launch & Tiebreaking

Please schedule your round-of-16 matches here.
Clown
Staff
Staff

Bracket Stage Launch & Tiebreaking

Unread postby Clown » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:34 am

Hello everyone,

As an update to PK AoT Tournament II, I want to thank everyone for their cooperation to this point during the group stage. At this time, I would like to announce the launch of the bracket stage, but first, I have several formalities to discuss before I can get into the details concerning the bracket.

1. Tiebreakers

A. Group D

Please read this post for the fuller explanation concerning the 3-way tie between [TSM_]TSM_Fen, DoD_HaGGiS, and [PK]_Hobo. I have given the tiebreaker to [TSM_]TSM_Fen because he had the best winning % out of the three players in question with regard to the games played within his matches.

B. Group E

Please read this post for the fuller explanation concerning the tie between [DoD_]DoD_Shelty and [F n X]IaM_MKZ. I have given the tiebreaker to [DoD_]DoD_Shelty because he had the better winning % and had done a better job with regard to scheduling his matches.

2. Advancing to the Bracket Stage

As a result of these developments, I can confirm that the following players have clinched seeds in the bracket by winning their tiebreakers or by clinching 1st or 2nd in their respective groups. The bracket pool therefore consists of the following players:
Group A: (1) Armycore & (2) Ray_Kalm
Group B: (1) [ArF_]Adhafang & (2) [tHx_]IamMoesCavern
Group C: (1) Highlander_ & (2) biidOw
Group D: (1) [mG_]Rangers & (2) [TSM_]TSM_Fen
Group E: (1) [ B2K_]Nerdology & (2) [DoD_]DoD_Shelty
Group F: (1) [LoVeTT]HellsRavage & (2) [ZaP_]ZaP_Loki
Group G: (1) [TOAO]ChronoJJ & (2) [DoD_]J4Jc3
Group H: (1) [PK]Jollyman & (2) [DoD_]_Armani
3. Bracket Stage Organization

From here, the matches will be as follows as based upon each person's seed: A1 vs B2, B1 vs A2, C1 vs D2, D1 vs C2, E1 vs F2, F1 vs E2, G1 vs H2, and H1 vs G2. Therefore, the first round of the bracket will consist of the following matchups:
Round-of-16, Match 1: (A1) Armycore vs (B2) [tHx_]IamMoesCavern
Round-of-16, Match 2: (B1) [ArF_]Adhafang vs (A2) Ray_Kalm
Round-of-16, Match 3: (C1) Highlander_ vs (D2) [TSM_]TSM_Fen
Round-of-16, Match 4: (D1) [mG_]Rangers vs (C2) biidOw
Round-of-16, Match 5: (E1) [ B2K_]Nerdology vs (F2) [ZaP_]ZaP_Loki
Round-of-16, Match 6: (F1) [LoVeTT]HellsRavage vs (E2) [DoD_]DoD_Shelty
Round-of-16, Match 7: (G1) [TOAO]ChronoJJ vs (H2) [DoD_]_Armani
Round-of-16, Match 8: (H1) [PK]Jollyman vs (G2) [DoD_]J4Jc3
Every match from this point forward is best-of-5. Please be sure to complete your matches by the deadline of December 17, 2012.

As such, I wish to thank everyone for their eagerness and involvement. I wish you well in your upcoming matches.

Sincerely,
Clown